I can’t believe I made it 3 months! But of course I said that at my 1 month mark and 2 month mark as well! I know it has been a while, but I have had hella drama on this side of the tracks, but its all good now! However, it is amazing how when you get caught up in life you want to find a way to detangle yourself from whatever it is that has you locked up and for me, the best way to do that is by changing the one thing I can always have control over (for the most part)…MY HAIR OF COURSE!
Now, I think I will do the BC! I know I have been going back and forth on whether or not I should go ahead and let it all go, but I’m thinking that it wouldn’t be a bad idea…besides, what better time is it than now to see how fabulous I will look in a TWA!
I feel like there are reasons that I want to hold on to my hair for just a little bit longer and they are as follows:
- Afraid I won’t look right
- Not a lot of styling options
- It’s getting pretty cold outside (and it will be getting colder I’m in the mid-west)
- What will other people say (well that one isn’t such a big deal to me)
- I will miss having hair on my head
- What will happen as it starts to grow out
- I have scab hair, so it might look pretty bad when I cut it in the beginning
On the other hand:
- It’s time for a change
- I can always wear a cute scarf on my head
- Not too much maintainance in the beginning
- I’m running out of ways to style my hair
- The two textures are beginning to be a bit much to handle
- I think I will have fun with the “new me”
- I need to let go of some negativity in my life and I think it can begin by letting go of the bad ends! 🙂
Well, I have an appointment on Friday (which I almost cancelled, but it’s still on) and I will have pictures to post very soon too! I still don’t know what will happen when I go, so I won’t promise anything; however I do know that I’m leaning towards the BC 70% right about now!
Stay tuned because there’s more to see….